How to obtain a handicap parking permit:

You are eligible for a handicap parking permit if you are a New York State resident having a disability that impairs your mobility. The application form is available at our office and must be completed by your doctor and returned to our office to obtain the handicap parking permit. You must reside in the Town of Colden to obtain the parking permit from our office. Please bring your driver's license or non-driver identification card with you when you come to our office


Town of Colden • PO Box 335 • 8812 State Road • Colden, NY • 14033 • (716) 941-5012
Email questions, comments or corrections to Webmaster